CT-NAELA Practice Update Current Issue
Below is the most recent issue of the CTNAELA Practice Update. To see past editions of the CT-NAELA Practice Update, click on the Members Only button, login, and choose CT-NAELA Practice Update Archive from the drop down menu.
President’s Message by Attorney Amy E. Orlando
- Simonsen v. Bremby: Transfers Between Trusts, The Federal Courts Weigh In. By Attorneys Carmine Perri & Robert P. Fitzgerald
- New State Budget Impacts Seniors in Connecticut. By Attorney Elizabeth Byrne
- Ethical Considerations When Representing the Elderly Client. By Attorney Linnea J. Levine, CELA
- Did You Know … About Observation Status? By Attorney Amy E. Orlando
- Transfers for Purposes Other Than Qualifying for Medicaid. By Attorney Joseph A. Cipparone
- Elder Law Presentations to Community Groups Do Not Qualify for MCLE Credit.
- NAELA Leads Fight to Save the Medical Expense Deduction. By Attorney David Michael Goldfarb
- Fair Hearing on Track for Fair Hearing in Court. By Attorney David Craig Slepian