CT NAELA Announces its Fall Seminar – PRACTICE POINTS IN ELDER LAW, Friday, October 31, 2014
October 9, 2014
CT-NAELA Announces its Fall Seminar- PRACTICE POINTS IN ELDER LAW, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2014 (8:30 am – 1:00 pm) at Four Points By Sheraton, 275 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT
The Seminar will include:
1. Applying Bezzini to all Non-Testamentary Transfers: A New DSS Policy? (including practical Will drafting and beneficiary designation drafting options)
2. Divorce in a Medicaid Situation – Is it a viable planning tool? Pitfalls?
3. The Consequence of Putting Pen to Paper: Nursing Home Admission Agreements.
4. Avoiding Traps for the Unwary in Processing Medicaid Applications. (Attendance would also be beneficial for paralegals)
5. Irrevocable Trusts for Medicaid Planning.
Click Here for Details and to Register for the Seminar