CT-NAELA Practice Update Current Issue
Below is the most recent issue of the CTNAELA Practice Update. To see past editions of the CT-NAELA Practice Update, click on the Members Only button, login, and choose CT-NAELA Practice Update Archive from the drop down menu.
President’s Message by Attorney Edward C. Lang
- When the AG Says “You Must Use Our Form SNT.” By Attorney Lisa Nachmias Davis
- Practitioners Corner: Laws, Rules and Practical Realities. By Attorney Howard M. Gould
- From the Commission on Minimum Continuing Legal Education: Opinion 21, November 6, 2019, Ehtics/Professionalism Requirement. Michael P. Bowler, Counsel to the Commission
- The VA Pension Rules: What You Need to Know. By Attorney Rebecca A. Hajosy
- CMA Pushes Forward on Harmful Waivers Despite Losses. By Attorney David M. Goldfarb, Sr.
- The SECURE Act Changes Retirement Rules. By Attorney Joseph A. Cipparone